Private Community Center Rentals
Capacity + Seating
- Both centers are approximately 1,300 sq.ft.
- Maximum Capacity of 75 people
- 10 folding tables included (6ft. long, rectangular) + 75 chairs included
The rental fee is due up front at the time of booking. Include set-up and clean-up time in length of rental.
Less than 4 hours
$70 per hour
5 or more hours
$350 flat rate
Separate from the rental fee, a $300 security deposit is due the business day before your event in exchange for the key. This must be in the form of check / money order (“payable to” left blank), no cash accepted. If the key is returned on time and there is no breach of contract post-inspection, this check is shredded.
See Rental Conditions for more information. These are agreed upon within the rental contract at the time of booking.
- Rentals allowed Monday-Thursday only
- $25 per hour / $100 for 4+ hours
- Provide proof of Non-Profit Status - 501(c)3
- Can I serve alcohol at my event?
- What type of tables and chairs are provided?
- Can someone else pay for the rental?
- What happens if I enter before or after my contract time to set up or clean up?
- Can I have someone else pick up/drop off the key?
- What should I do if the rental before me left trash or items out of place?
- Do I have to clean the center after my event?
- What do I do with my trash?
- What if I need to change my date or cancel my reservation?
How Do I Reserve a Center?
Request Availability: Check your desired event date by submitting a Community Center Availability Request. Your Lake Ridge property must be in good standing, and Tenants must be registered and given right of use to amenities. Recreation will reply within 2 business days with an appointment offer based on availability.
Confirm Booking Appointment: Appointments are held on Wednesdays to fill out a rental contract in person with staff. When an appointment is offered, the requested date is held for 2 days for resident to confirm attendance; if no reply is received, request is deleted and date offered to others.
Fill out Contract: At the confirmed appointment (attended only by residents named on request), proof of residency within the Association must be shown (ID, current bill, etc.). Recreation will proceed to go over details of the contract and rental process to be completed and signed. Renter will receive a copy of the contract for reference.
Pay Rental Fee: The rental fee is required at the time of booking in order to reserve a date, paid via debit/credit card (3% convenience fee added).