- February 1: Open to Current Students & Members
- March 1: Open to General Public
Registration for all classes is ongoing through the school year. We maintain a waiting list and students are enrolled on a space available basis.
Schedule a Tour
Questions before registration? Request a tour with the Preschool Director to view the facility and get a clear picture of our friendly, safe, and educational program.
Aside from monthly Tuition, our Admission Fees consist of a one-time Registration Fee and Supply Fee. These are due at time of registration in order to secure a spot in class. The Supply Fee will take care of your child’s craft supplies and learning tools to help make his/her year creative and fun. If there is something specific needed in the classroom, your teacher will advise you on the calendar for the month.
Registration + Supply Fees
|Fee||LRPRA Members||General Public|
These are one-time fees that cover the year. Supply Fee is refundable if withdrawal is requested before the first day of school. Registration Fee is not refundable.
Monthly tuition fees can be found under the Tuition tab.
How to Register
- Fill out - Registration Form + Financial Contract
- Pay - Registration + Supply Fees
- Supply - Health Form & Immunization Records + Proof of Child’s Identity + Emergency Contacts
To reserve a spot, only steps 1 and 2 need to be completed. The documentation specified in Step 3 may be submitted at a later date prior to the child's first day of the program.
- Submission Option 1: Drop off or mail forms with check/money order (no cash) to Lake Ridge Association: Recreation Department,12350 Oakwood Drive, Lake Ridge VA 22192
- Submission Option 2: Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a call to make card payment over the phone from (703) 491-2154 (Card payments incur a 3% convenience fee)
What to Bring
There are a few things your child should come to school prepared with each day:
- Comfortable Clothing
- Snack & Lunch (Peanut Free)
- Change of Clothes
- Labeled Weather Gear
Enrollment is for the entire year. Should you decide to withdraw a child during the course of the school year, parents are asked to notify the Director in writing at least 30 days prior to the child’s last day. Failure to provide 30 day notice will result in the collection of tuition for the following month.
The only exception is for August-- prior to the start of the school year, notice of withdrawal must be given by August 1st in order to avoid the first tuition payment due the same day.