Questions before registration? Request a tour with the Preschool Director to be shown around the facility and get more information about our friendly, safe, and educational program.
- February 1: Open to Current Students & Members
- March 1: Open to General Public
Registration is ongoing through the school year. We maintain a waiting list and students are enrolled on a space available basis
Along with the first Tuition installment, a one-time, non-refundable Enrollment Fee is due at the time of registration in order to secure a spot in class. This covers registration and your child’s craft supplies and learning tools to help make his/her year creative and fun. If there is something specific needed in the classroom, your teacher will advise you on the calendar for the month.
|Fee||LRPRA Members||General Public|
Enrollment is for the entire year. Should you decide to withdraw your child during the course of the school year, parents are asked to notify the Recreation Department in writing (email firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 30 days prior to the child’s last day. Failure to provide 30 day notice will result in the collection of tuition for the following month.
Refunds: The Enrollment Fee is non-refundable. Tuition is non-refundable, unless notice of withdrawal is given by August 1 for the first installment paid at the time of registration.
How to Register
- Fill out - Registration Form + Financial Contract
- Pay - Enrollment Fee + Tuition Installment
- Supply - Health Form & Immunization Records + Proof of Child’s Identity + Emergency Contacts
To reserve a spot, only steps 1 and 2 need to be completed. The documentation specified in Step 3 may be submitted at a later date prior to the child's first day of the program.
- Submission Option 1: Email forms to email@example.com and expect a call from Recreation (703-491-2154) to make card payment over the phone.
- Submission Option 2: Drop off or mail forms with check/money order (no cash) to: Lake Ridge Association, Attn. Recreation Dept., 12350 Oakwood Drive, Lake Ridge, VA 22192.
Registration for all classes is ongoing through the school year. We maintain a waitlist and students are enrollment on a space available basis.
What to Bring
There are a few things your child should come to school prepared with each day:
- Comfortable Clothing
- Snack & Lunch (Peanut Free)
- Change of Clothes
- Labeled Weather Gear
The teachers would love to get to know some helpful things about your child before the school year begins. This can be turned in at the Open House, emailed or dropped off at the office.