Questions before registration? Request a tour with the Preschool Director to be shown around the facility and get more information about our friendly, safe, and educational program.
How to Sign Up
- Email Forms - Fill out and email your Registration Form + Financial Contract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Online - Wait for an email response with instructions for online payment of the Enrollment Fee + first Tuition installment; Input your card payment information via CivicRec registration link to secure your spot
- Drop Off Documents - By August 1, supply Health Records (Allergy Forms, If Applicable) + Proof of Identity (Birth Certificate or Passport)
The teachers would love to get to know some additional helpful things about your child before the school year begins. This can be turned in at the Open House, emailed or dropped off at the office.
- February 1: Open to Current Students & Association Members
- March 1: Open to General Public
Registration is ongoing through the school year. We maintain a waiting list and students are enrolled on a space available basis.
Along with the first Tuition installment, a one-time, non-refundable Enrollment Fee is due at the time of registration in order to secure a spot in class. This covers registration and your child’s supplies and learning tools to help make their year creative and fun. If there is something specific needed in the classroom, your teacher will advise you on the calendar for the month.
|Fee||LRPRA Members||General Public|
Enrollment is for the entire year. Should you decide to withdraw your child during the course of the school year, parents are asked to notify the Recreation Department in writing (email email@example.com) at least 30 days prior to the child’s last day. Failure to provide 30 day notice will result in the collection of tuition for the following month.
Refunds: The Enrollment Fee is non-refundable. Tuition is non-refundable, unless notice of withdrawal is given by August 1 for the first installment paid at the time of registration.