- Opens: April 1 to Members & General Public
- Closes: First Week of August
A deposit must be put down at the time of registration to secure a spot in each week. This fee is non-refundable.
|Fee||Per Week, Per Child|
The amount goes toward the total for that week. Remaining balances must be paid before entry of the first day of each scheduled week.
Program fees can be found under the Weekly Fee & Themes tab.
What to Bring
There are a few things campers should come prepared with each day:
- Change of Clothes
- Snacks & Lunch
- Soft Soled Shoes (No Sandals)
How to Register
- Fill out - Registration Form + Financial Contract
- Pay - $50 Deposit (per week, per child, non-refundable)
- Supply - Health Form & Immunization Records + Proof of Child’s Identity + Emergency Contacts
To reserve a spot, only steps 1 and 2 need to be completed. The documentation specified in Step 3 may be submitted at a later date prior to the child's first day of the program.
- Submission Option 1: Drop off or mail forms with check/money order (no cash) to: Lake Ridge Association Recreation Department,12350 Oakwood Drive, Lake Ridge VA 22192
- Submission Option 2: Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a call to make card payment over the phone from (703) 491-2154 (Card payments incur a 3% convenience fee)
Depending upon space availability, you may reschedule your reserved weeks for a $25 fee per week.