- Private Pool Rentals
Private Pool Rentals
All 5 of the Association pools and the Spray N’ Play splash pad are available for private rental based on availability.
Pool availability begins at the regularly scheduled closing time until 12:00 midnight. Spray N’ Play availability begins 2 hours prior to the regularly scheduled opening time at 11:00am. Set up and clean up time is to be included. Must book 2 weeks in advance.
Request Availability: Send an email with desired date, pool preference and estimated number of guests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pools available for rental are listed below:
($33 per guard, per hour)
11am - 8pm
Edgewood12498 McIntire Drive
|11am - 9pm||125||2-4|
11am - 8pm
|11am - 9pm||250||2-6|
11am - 8pm
Spray N' Play
|11am - 7pm||35||1|
Pools follow slightly altered hours when public schools are in session (early summer + end of summer) and when Lake Ridge activities utilize the pools.
- School Hours:
- Open at 3pm - Canterbury, Oakwood, Tall Oaks
- Close at 8pm - Edgewood, Ridgewood
- Swim Lessons:
- Close at 5pm - Oakwood
Rental Fee: $200 | Lifeguard Fee: $33 per guard, per hour (Minimum of 2 required)
Security Deposit: $200
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
- Rentals are NOT permitted on behalf of another party. Only member(s) listed on the rental contract are permitted to submit the contract and pick up/return security deposit. This ensures responsibility remain within the Association.
- Renter must be 21+ years of age and provide proof of residency.
- Renter’s property must be in good standing (no outstanding account balances or open property violations). Tenants must be with the Association and have been given right of use for Common Area Facilities.
- Renter is responsible for all damages to the pool and surrounding premises. The Renter releases the Association from any and all damages, actions, claims or causes of actions for any loss or damages suffered by the Renter and their guests, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Association from any claim for damages made by the Renter and their guests.
- The number of required guards is based upon pool capacity. Guests of the party may NOT guard the party. See lifeguard rates above.
- Renter and their guests must abide by all posted safety rules and lifeguard on duty instructions.
- Ticket sales prior to the event or at the entrance to the pool area are not permitted.
- Noise ordinance for PWC is in effect from 10:00pm – 6:00am Pool location should be considered when planning your rental. Any report from the police of violation of this ordinance will result in full forfeiture of security deposit.
- Cleaning supplies are provided with each rental. Before vacating the facility, chairs and tables must be returned to their original locations and wiped clean, toilets flushed, bathroom sinks wiped, and all trash removed from the pool as well as the deck and surrounding area. A cleanup fee of $50 per hour will be deducted from the deposit if further cleaning is required. The cleaning of the facility is the responsibility of the Renter, not the lifeguards.
- Food and beverages may be set up in designated areas only. GLASS IS NOT ALLOWED inside the pool enclosure under any circumstances. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Rental Refund Policy: A written request must be submitted to in order to cancel or change your reservation. A minimum of 10 business days must be given in order to qualify for a refund. 30 or more business days prior to rental date = refund of Rental Fee - 10%. Between 10 to 30 business days prior = Rental Fee - 20%. Less than 10 business days prior = No Refund Granted.
- In the event of heavy rainfall or other weather conditions, the lifeguards on duty may make the call to close the pool according to the pool company’s inclement weather policy. The Association will give the option to reschedule to a later date in the pool season or obtain a refund for the basic rental fee. Refund does not include lifeguard fees.