- Private Pool Rentals
Private Pool Rentals (After Hours)
Pools are available for responsible Members age 21+ whose properties are in good standing and who have rights to Amenities (indicated on Tenant Registration for rental properties). Pools can be rented outside of when county schools are in session-- June - July, Fridays & Saturdays, from closing time - 10:00pm (see chart below). Set up and clean up time is included.
NOTE: If you are interested in renting one of the pools attached to a community center (Canterbury Woods or Tall Oaks), check the Availability Calendar on the Private Community Center Rentals page to plan around the bookings of other residents.
Rental Details - 2023
The pool management company will determine the number of lifeguards that will be required for your party based on your estimated number of guests and age demographic shared at the time of your request. A minimum of 2 guards will be required.
The total amount due for the rental will be determined after you submit your request to Recreation and pool management.
|Lifeguard Fee||$38.50 per guard, per hour|
A deposit of $300 will be required the business day before your rental date, dropped off at the Association office.
|POOL||RENTAL HOURS||MAX CAPACITY|
|Canterbury Woods (12186 Chaucer Ln.)||8:00 - 10:00pm||268|
|Edgewood (12498 McIntire Dr.)||9:00 - 10:00pm||125|
|Oakwood (12619 Oakwood Dr.)||8:00 - 10:00pm||175|
|Ridgewood (12396 Oakwood Dr.)||9:00 - 11:00pm||281|
|Tall Oaks (12298 Cotton Mill Dr.)||8:00 - 10:00pm||268|
Conditions of Rental
- Rentals are NOT permitted on behalf of another party. Only member(s) listed on the rental contract are permitted to submit the contract and pick up/return security deposit. This ensures responsibility remain within the Association.
- Renter must be 21+ years of age and provide proof of residency.
- Renter’s property must be in good standing (no outstanding account balances or open property violations). Tenants must be registered with the Association and have been given right of use for Common Area Facilities.
- Renter is responsible for all damages to the pool and surrounding premises. The Renter releases the Association from any and all damages, actions, claims or causes of actions for any loss or damages suffered by the Renter and their guests, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Association from any claim for damages made by the Renter and their guests.
- The number of required guards is based upon pool capacity. Guests of the party may NOT guard the party. See lifeguard rates.
- Renter and their guests must abide by all posted safety rules and lifeguard on duty instructions.
- Ticket sales prior to the event or at the entrance to the pool area are not permitted.
- Cleaning supplies are provided with each rental. Before vacating the facility, chairs and tables must be returned to their original locations and wiped clean, toilets flushed, bathroom sinks wiped, and all trash removed from the pool as well as the deck and surrounding area. A cleanup fee of $50 per hour will be deducted from the deposit if further cleaning is required. The cleaning of the facility is the responsibility of the Renter, not the lifeguards.
- Food and beverages may be set up in designated areas only. GLASS IS NOT ALLOWED inside the pool enclosure under any circumstances. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Rental Refund Policy: A written request must be submitted to email@example.com in order to cancel or change your reservation. A minimum of 10 business days must be given in order to qualify for a refund. 30 or more business days prior to rental date = refund of Rental Fee - 25%. Between 10 to 30 business days prior = Rental Fee - 50%. Less than 10 business days prior = No Refund Granted.
- Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of heavy rainfall or other weather conditions, the lifeguards on duty may make the call to close the pool according to the pool company’s inclement weather policy. The Association will give the option to reschedule to a later date in the pool season or obtain a refund for the basic rental fee. Refund does not include lifeguard fees.