Neighbor Property Concern

For concerns about a neighbor’s yard, please complete and submit a Concern Form. Under type, select Individual Lot.

The Association cannot provide assistance with neighbor-to-neighbor disputes or criminal or county matters. For non-emergency police matters please call 703-792-6500. Depending on the situation, you may need to contact the police, your attorney or your home owners’ insurance company if speaking with your neighbor does not resolve the matter. Prince William County has an Office of Dispute Resolution which may be able to provide assistance: 703-792-4756. If someone has damaged your property, this is a criminal matter for the police.